Saturday, January 20, 2007

Me on CBC News

Friday, I made a very brief appearance on CBC's "The National". This is a nation-wide news program viewed by over a million people. And what did I do? I stumbled on my one line.

They actually asked me a few questions and this was the only answer I couldn't get out properly. So why did they use this one? Who knows. But, there it is. My 5 seconds of fame consists of me unsuccessfully delivering one simple line.

The piece itself was pretty good. It talked about Google coming to Waterloo, Canada. What, you didn't know Google was in Canada? And you want to work for Google? And you want to work in Canada? Why didn't you say so? Email me at djphilli@gmail.com if you're interested or check out google.com/jobs and look for jobs in Waterloo.

Google is the #1 company to work for in North America (according to Fortune Magazine and myself), so what are you waiting for?

No comments: